Friday, October 15, 2010

Stringing Beads

One of the fine-motor projects I put together for Zeke this week was beading. I found the extra large wood beads at a local thrift and thought they were perfect. My first thought was to use a shoelace for the string, but since I didn't have any spare, I went ahead and used a very dull tapestry needle and some twine.

Zeke seemed to hande it very responsibly and the process of putting the needle thru the bead, and then pulling it out the other side is just perfect as far as his abilities go. Its difficult but not too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment