Labels

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zoo Songs and Rhymes

5 Baby Kangaroos
5 baby kangaroos standing in a row
When they see their mama, they bow just so (Bow)
They kick to the left (Hop to the left)
They kick to the right (Hop to the right)
Then they close their eyes & sleep all night. (Put head on hands like sleeping)

Oh I Went to the Zoo

Oh I went to the zoo, And what did I see?
I saw a great big tiger, Lookin' at me
He went Raaar, raaar He went Raaar, raaar
He went Raaaar raaar raar, And that's what he said to me

Oh I went to the zoo, And what did I see?
I saw a great big monkey, Lookin' at me
He went Ooo-ooo-o Ooo-ooo-o, He went Ooo-ooo-o Ooo-ooo-o
He went Ooo-ooo-o Ooo-ooo-o, And that's what she said to me!

(go on as long as you want)

5 Little Monkeys in a Tree (A long-time fav. of Zekeys)
Five little monkeys swinging in a tree, (Swing 5 fingers)
Teasing M Alligator, "you can catch me, you can catch me...." (Hands teasing at ears)
Along came a alligator quiet as can be....... (Clap)
And snapped that monkey right out of that tree!
Bold4, 3, 2, 1...

Koala Bear, Koala Bear
Koala bear, koala bear, Turn around, (Turn around)
Koala bear, koala bear, Touch the ground (Touch the ground)
Koala bear, koala bear, Dance on your toes, (Dance on tip toes)
Koala bear, koala bear, Touch your nose (Touch your nose)
Koala bear, koala bear, Give a little clap, (Clap)
Koala bear, koala bear, Take a nap (Put head on hands like sleeping)

No comments:

Post a Comment